years of experience! (:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

29 July 2010

hey!

hello peeps and my readers.
sorry for not updating my blog. and and the most thing i forgot is,,
MY FIRST ANNIVERSARY AS a BLOGGER!
OWH mannnn ! i'm kinda disappointed right now,
ohhhhh, but, i'm glad ;D
my visitor have reached 1K!
*big clap for us*
=D
thank you and thank you for always visit my blog,
and i hope that you guys will continue visit my blog
anytime and anywhere you are.
THANK YOU!
OHH!
i forgot one thing.
i'm not going to update daily,
maybe i'll update weekly,
because too busy with my school as i'm going to sit for my BIG BIG EXAM,
so, i determine to limit my time surfing the Internet,
i hope that you guys can understand and always
support me.
because , i think , you're my inspiration and my
strength.
SARANGHAE ! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment