years of experience! (:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

29 January 2011

because i listen to my heartbeat one by one ~

yeahhh , infinite!
my love is growing for them more and more! :D
before ,
i didn't pay attention to them .
They debut with "Come Back Again" and for me ,
hurm , they're just plain .
but ,
when they made a comeback with "She's Back" ,
i showed more interest to them .
Especially my WOOHYUN & HOYA!
:D
Stage Name : WOOHYUN
Position : Main Vocal
Real Name : Nam Woo Hyun (남우현)
Birthdate : 02/08/91
Height : 176cm
Blood Type : B
Hobbies : Skiing, tennis.
Talent : Cooking
He is my favourite member.
:)
he's cute right ? :D
Stage Name : HOYA
Position : Vocal,Rap & Dance
Real Name : Lee Ho Won (이호원)
Birthdate : 03/26/91
Height : 175cm
Blood Type : AB
Hobbies : Playing games.
Talents : Dance, rap.
Hoya is so charming ! :D
my 2nd favourite member!
Stage Name : L
Position : (Vocal & Face of Infinite)
Real Name : Kim Myung Soo (김명수)
Birthdate : 03/13/92
Height : 178cm
Blood Type : O
Hobbies : Cooking, exercise, rap.
Talent : Rap.
Stage Name : SUNG KYU
Position : Leader & Main Vocal
Real Name : Kim Sung Gyu (김성규)
Birthdate : 04/28/89
Height : 178cm
Blood Type : A
Hobbies : Watching movies, listening to music.
Talent : Speaking Chinese
Stage Name : SUNGJONG
Position : Vocal, Maknae
Real Name : Lee Sung Jong (이성종)
Birthdate : 09/03/93
Height : 177cm
Blood Type : A
Stage Name : DONGWOO
Position : Rapper
Real Name : Jang Dong Woo (장동우)
Birthdate : 11/22/90
Height : 175cm
Blood Type : A
Hobbies : Skateboarding.
Talent : Beatboxing, snowboarding.
Stage Name : Sung Yeol
POsition : Vocal
Real Name : Lee Sung Yeol (이성열)
Birthdate : 08/27/91
Height : 180cm
Blood Type : B
Talent : Rap.
they come with new concept which make them more hot & cool !
i really love the scorpion dance! :)
oh my ,
the choreography is totally awesome !
i tell you guys! huhuhu.
i can't resist them ! uwaaaa!~
my woohyun & hoya is totally awesome in this.
check out the video above!
this song has strong meaning & melody .
this is totally amazing!
wish you guys more success & SARANGHAE INFINITE! :)

3 comments:

  1. my namchin LEE SUNG YEOL!!!
    saranghae~
    I'm MALAYSIA INSPIRIT!!
    join us at my-infinite.com/index.php?http://my-infinite.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha... Same with me,,,,
    actually i didn't get attention to this boyband because i rather dislike with their first song, But i started to interested when i heard be mine,, and also i like woohyun n hoya, especially woohyun, he is my fav member of infinite @first sight :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woooww.. realy like it.. i love Woohyun and L. "She's Back" is realy nice song, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT .. :D

    ReplyDelete