years of experience! (:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

21 May 2010

the conclusion,,

hello, peeps! (: just wanna tell you guys what happened during this week's exam,
FIRST DAY
BM paper
- paper 1: i'm doing it with my not-very-well-function-brain
-paper 2 : i'm just stared at the paper blankly, quite blur, but i'm just answer all
SECOND DAY
ENGLISH paper
- paper 1 : damn, i didn't have enough time! aishh! you know how frustated i was.
- paper 2 ; because of paper 1 exam, i can't concentrate on my paper 2.
THIRD DAY
MATHS paper
- paper 1 : woah! very difficult to me! yahhh!
- paper 2 : i'm forgot the formula. so, not doing well
FOURTH DAY
HISTORY paper
- paper 1: SO SO DIFFICULT! who agree with me?
- paper 2: i slept during the exam, the teacher woke me up, she looks very worried. Suddenly, my eyes got teary. i don't know why. teacher, sorry for making you worried. ):
SO, THIS WEEK EXAM's CONCLUSION : HARD HARD HARD! I NEED TO STUDY MORE!
HWAITING!

1 comment: