years of experience! (:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

02 June 2010

funny but,,,,

yesterday,,,
i went back home late,
met with mister,
sorry for wasting your time hearing my words that i know you don't understand
what i said and talked,
hehee. (:
mister,
sorry for yesterday,
i'm having mental issue, hahahahaha!
anyway, this is not the main topic,
the main topic is that,
i came back home very late,
around 3.15 p.m something like that,
the rain was really heavy,,
when i arrived at the door,
my big sis came and asked me, " Where do you put my hard disk, ? "
me : i put it here yesterday,,
big sis : you lie, i have searching for that for hours, i waited you to come back and you're late,
me : then, let's search together,
while searching, we had to hear my father's long long talk,
it hurts my ears, sorry dad but that's the true,
after 15 minutes searching,
big sis : stop searching for it
me : why ?
big sis : if i say this, you guys must angry with me ..
(i search that black thing with my sis and bro)
me : just tell us, don't care actually,
big sis : here, ( that disk was behind her laptop, it placed at black box, so it's hard to find it)
big bro : YAHH! (too much bad word)
we just laughed at that thing, i laughed heartily. so funny,
then, we played UNO ~
that's the story,,
bye,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment