years of experience! (:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

07 June 2010

gloomy evening,

hello, :D
i went to the playground with my neighbour a.k.a my bestfriends,
NORAZIAH MOHD YAHYA or i always call her JIAH,
i kept her a company because i'm bored,
nothing to do,
so, i just went there with her.
She wanted to meet her friend, FARID,
maybe boyfriend-to-be ? ~woot woot~
hee :D
this is JIAH with FARID , ~woot woot~ hee, :D
i didn't know what to do,
so i text ANA, BQYA, my mister (aww~) and KHAI,
neither of them replied me , owh man !
then, i just sat at the swing,
and played like no other care,
JIAH asked me to sit with her,
but i don't want to,
i don't want to bother them, :D
i played again and i watched different kind of people went through the main road in front of the playground,
i missed my childhood,
went to the playground every evening,
AISHH, this memories made me cry, OH MY !
then, this one person, came to JIAH and FARID,
then JIAH asked me to sit with them, NO WAY ! hahaha,
maybe they thought that i'm an introvert, well , i don't care.
but, i'm not easily blend well with new people,
sorry my dongsaeng,
then, i just played with myself, hahah, so bored,
Suddenly, i'm shocked with this kid.
he's approached in a weird way,
HAHA, and he asked my name, i answered him,
he asked my age, i told him that i'm form 5 student,
ahaha, he doesn't believe that he's younger from me,
:D. Sorry, i'm your NOONA, not your DONGSAENG,
haha, i think he doesn't know the meaning of this word, heee~
ASK me !
oke, this picture, i only know three of them,
JIAH, FARID and ACAP,
yeah , ACAP, the kid that asked my name earlier,
believe me, he's more handsome in real life than this picture,
hahah, i don't know his reaction after he read my post, :P
anyway, they're crazy, yeah,
it's good to have younger friends, they made me feel younger too,
:D

2 comments:

  1. acap: mmg hensem pown..
    hahahaha..xtew ke?
    akaka..

    ReplyDelete
  2. heee~ bialah,
    lagipun aku kan baru knal kauu, :D

    ReplyDelete