years of experience! (:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

28 August 2010

thank you . (:

okay , still on the topic my birthday. just wanna talk about my international friends. (:

Nicole unnie ; Happy Birthday to my dongsaeng Nurhamizah Hamzah.. saengil chuckahae :)

thanks unnie. i'm glad that i know you. i really love you . let me tell you this. she's a very supporting unnie. she's always help me whenever i have problems. thanks very much unnie.

Jenny dongsaeng ; happy happy birthday unnie. lovelots :)

my lovely dongsaeng. really love her. i'm glad that you're back. (:

Elaine Unnie ; HAPPY BIRTHDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY~ I WISH MORE SEOKYU O YOUR DAY :D

the newest international friend. huhu. thanks for the wish unnie. yeah, we're SeoKyuWires. :D

Michelle Dongsaeng ; Happy birthday unnie!

my cute dongsaeng , miss her so much ;D
there's more. Honey dongsaeng . miss her.
one more. Gillian. the newest after i know Elaine unnie.
i'm glad actually that i have international friends. we're sharing the same interest.
we're SEOKYU SHIPPER or known as SeoKyuWires. yeahhhh!
and thank you to all that wish me at SOSHIFIED.

No comments:

Post a Comment